Buy Peanut Butter Online/Description
- Made with just two simple ingredients: peanuts and oil
- Features a creamy texture that is perfect for a peanut butter fan who wants to easily consume cannabis
- Dietary features: gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and vegetarian
Natural Peanut Butter has created its famous organic, all-natural peanut butter in Everett, MA. We then add cannabis distillate to create a delicious and effective alternative to candies and chocolate.
Ingredients: Ground Peanuts (Teddy Peanut Butter *contains sugar), Salt, Distilled Cannabis Oil. 7.4oz jar. Dosage: Divide Total available cannabinoids by 14 to get the dose per tbsp.
Buy Peanut Butter Online/benefits
Peanut butter provides a good amount of protein, along with essential vitamins and minerals, such as magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
Most notably, each 2-tablespoon (tbsp)Trusted Source serving of smooth peanut butter provides the following nutrients, minerals, and vitamins:
- Protein. Peanut butter contains 7.02 grams (g) of protein per 2-tbsp serving. This counts toward the recommended dietary allowances (RDA)Trusted Source for women of 46 g and 56 g for men, which varies by age and activity level.
- Magnesium. With 57 milligrams (mg) of magnesium, each serving helps towards the RDATrusted Source of 400–420 mg in men and 310–320 in women. Magnesium is essential for health, playing a role in over 300 chemical processes in the body.
- Phosphorous. Each serving contains 107 mg of phosphorus, which is about 15.3 percent of the RDA of 700 mg for adults. Phosphorus helps the body to build healthy cells and bones and helps cells to produce energy.
- Zinc. A serving of peanut butter provides 0.85 mg of zinc. This is 7.7 percent of the recommendedTrusted Source daily intake of 11 mg for men, and 10.6 percent of the RDA of 8 mg for women. Zinc is necessary for immunity, protein synthesis, and DNA formation.
- Niacin. Peanut butter contains 4.21 mg of niacin per serving, which makes a useful contribution towards a person’s recommended intake of 14 to 16 mg. Niacin benefits digestion and nerve function and helps produce energy.
Contact us here Peanut Butter
Click here to view our products